Friday, July 14, 2006
Starlight Cinema Is Back!


This is the Asia's largest outdoor cinema festival.Last 2 years it was held at Hartamas there.... This year they are goin to have it at Sentul Park! (Near to my hse)
I'm sure many of u have been to this festival before! I haven't been to it before because i alwaz miss the show last 2 years. It's either the movie i saw before or i'm not free.
Hopefully this year i wont miss it. I really want to feel it how was it...sitting on a park (picnic style) to c movie wit a lot mosquitoes and worrying will it rains or not!

OMG!! I think i gonna miss it this year... juz checked out their schedule for movie showing. I had seen almost all of the movies in the schedule!! WTF!!!

Anyway, u can get all the informations about this cinema festival at the following url... So bring ur loves one or ur frens for it... :)
http://www.starlightcinema.com.my/
 
posted by syen at 9:42 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 7/14/2006 11:36 AM, Blogger Cely

    i wanna watch RV, over the hedge... !

     
  • At 7/14/2006 3:15 PM, Blogger syen

    Cely : RV is a funny movie... i saw it b4,very nice! I havent watch over the hedge yet, ask me along if not juz u n hongkiat c it..ok?