Thursday, July 13, 2006
Cutiest GaL @ My HomE
This is the small + little + cute gal who stays at my hse since she was 2 mths old! Now she is 4 yrs old. My mom babysits her until now... so she will be at my home from sun nite until sat afternoon. We used to call her "Cheng Cheng" because her chinese name is 黃紫情. She is having the same surname as my family and the same birthdate with my mom. What a coincidence!
My bro and i juz bought a cake to celebrate their birthday @ home...


*********************************************************

This small ultraman is a gift from a fren.I put it on my table after got it. The next day i came back from office, once I entered my house,she(Ameryl) ran to me with the ultraman on her hand...

Ameryl : Jie jie! This ultraman u buy for me izzit? Thank you ah...
Me : Huh! No... this is a gift from my fren.
Ameryl : Which friend? PaoPao? Fei Fei Gor Gor 肥肥哥哥(refers to GGL)... ?
Me : I said no la... is the guy that u always say "hihi" at webcam!
Ameryl : Oh... Sou Sou Gor Gor 瘦瘦哥哥!
Me : (Got shocked at the moment as she could remember all my frens) Yalo... ^_^!!!
Ameryl : Yer~~~Y din't he buy one for me?? (not happy d) Jie jie... can u ask him to buy 1 for me next time? I wan doraemon! Small size wan! remember ah!!
Me : I cant say anything... juz say ok ok ...no problem...

p/s: until now ... she still keep asking me... did the gor gor buy doraemon for me... haiz!!!

She is only 4 yrs old, she is so clever as she learns things fast!!!! Sometimes she could asked me until i dunno wat to answer her!! "Bei hui Kek Sei"
 
posted by syen at 2:57 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 7/14/2006 11:35 AM, Blogger Cely

    瘦瘦哥哥 .. hahahahha .. so cute..

     
  • At 7/18/2006 12:29 PM, Blogger YBrat

    YB: Jie jie! This ultraman u buy for me izzit? Thank you ah...

    YB: er~~~Y din't he buy one for me?? (not happy and want to CRY d) Jie jie... can u ask him to buy 1 for me next time? I wan doraemon! BIG BIG size wan! remember ah!!


    wahhahaha

     
  • At 7/19/2006 6:17 PM, Blogger syen

    cute le... get urself 1 baby la!!