Thursday, July 13, 2006
What type of job do u prefer?
This question has comes to my mind many times over n over.... I keep thinking "do i want a job which is very busy or very free? "
For me, I always wish to have a busy job which i hav to OT everyday and even work on weekends. Bz jobs means bigger responsibilities, more tensions, heavier jobloads and maybe more money.
I do have many friends who always complain to me : "Siau yen, I have a lot of jobs to do, headached ler... dunno which shall i do first! Dunno when i can finish it! I want a holiday!"
Honestly they really make me feel envy.
I reallly wish that i can have a busy job, learn more things and earn more money as they do.
Unfortunately, my current job isn't a very busy job. I still have time to surf net, chatting wit frens in MSN/YM/Skype, forwarding emails and etc.Everytime i tell my coursemates or friends about my job, they feel envy on me!! They want job tat i am having now. I am extremely enjoying mylife now... work.. go home.. relax.. yum cha... dinner at home or with frens... sometimes went for a movie... weekend hang out kao kao!!!

Wtf... am i a weird person? Having an easy and stable job in a good benefits big company still feeling not happy ?

Y dont I change job?Guess I'm still waiting for the braveness and guts...


 
posted by syen at 1:55 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 7/13/2006 3:01 PM, Blogger Cely

    u always tak tentu arah like that... what so good about busy job? busy till dun have own life, no time for family, no time to get connected with frens, no time to see outside world, no time to enjoy life, no time to SPEND ur money.. what for? busy for whole life? think again..

     
  • At 7/13/2006 4:50 PM, Blogger syen

    Cely : Dont u think that i'm enjoying too much?? until spend so much money on shopping, watching movie, karaoke.... etc...

     
  • At 7/13/2006 5:00 PM, Blogger Cely

    haha.. life is like that, u earn, u spend... nothing is wrong.. maybe u haven experience the busy work life before, no day no nite, then onli u will know what kind of life u really wan.

     
  • At 7/14/2006 11:28 PM, Blogger LouYea

    >.< busy job din mean u can learn a lot and free job also din mean u cant have chance to learn!!!! Sometime busy not bcos u handle big project but just bcos of the quantity.