Monday, January 15, 2007
Eye on M'sia

This Eye on Malaysia is specially made for Visit Malaysia 2007.
It is located at Titiwangsa which is very near to my house. There are fire works every night until 1st of Feb. Even thought I can see the fire works from my house but I still went there to have a closer view of it. I think everyone of u should not miss this fire works. It is very beautiful. Besides fireworks, there are also motor board and jet ski performance.
The time showing for the fire works since last week is (Mon - Thurs 8.30 p.m., Fri-Sun 9.00 p.m.).

Don’t forget to bring a mat or old newspaper to there so that u can sit down on those wet grass to watch it.

Wish that I can ride on the Eye on Malaysia soon...




 
posted by syen at 11:18 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 1/16/2007 9:35 AM, Blogger Cely

    wah, u went there ah... surely damn crowded!

    i thought the fireworks are over??? till 1st feb??? that's such a wasting money!!! what the ~

     
  • At 1/16/2007 10:37 AM, Blogger syen

    Cely: It is not very crouded la...coz titiwangsa is big! I also feel that it is wasting our $$$ ..