Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Last Day in SCAN
TODAY is my last day in my current Company (SCAN Associates). After 1 year working at here, getting close with colleagues make me got a bit unwilling to leave. In order to avoid any regret in future I have been thinking so long before making this decision. Hopefully everything will be fine.

TOMMOROW will be brand new day for me. I am going to start another new job. Everything starts with "0". I have to get myself adopt the new environment, learn new system and software, meeting new colleagues and etc.

FUTURE =? Nobody knows…
 
posted by syen at 2:58 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 11/08/2006 9:29 AM, Blogger ahmoi

    It is tough to adopted to a new working environment. you have to prepare for the culture shock that is totally different from the previous company, sometimes it really stressful. By the way, hope you can enjoyed your new working life, learn more, know more, since we are still young!! All the best.
    (So, where is your new company located, we haven't come out for lunch lehhh??)

     
  • At 11/08/2006 10:27 AM, Blogger Cely

    why ahmoi always the 1st to comment ?

    good luck girl

    no more lunch with u, unless i go to KL some day.... which is pretty rare.. hehe

     
  • At 11/08/2006 4:51 PM, Blogger syen

    Moi: My new company is at Menara Citibank... when u free for lunch u call me lo. That day i call u, u not free also...

    Cely: If u come KLCC,u must find me for lunch!

     
  • At 11/29/2006 10:01 PM, Blogger YBrat

    wah..looklike so long din chat with u..duno u chg job tim..

    and aso long time no update here..

     
  • At 12/05/2006 1:56 PM, Blogger Bombomba

    Wish all the best in new company ^^